How to setup a sagepay account in Infusionsoft
Sagepay offer a range of merchant accounts for customers in the UK & Ireland that enable you to take payments online or over the phone. For Infusionsoft you need to use the online payment gateway you can learn more about this gateway at http://www.sagepay.com/online-payments This gateway connects to Infusionsoft using a direct connection as Infusionsoft is an off the shelf shopping cart system.
Registering your account:
To apply for a SagePay Online Payment Gateway:
- Go to http://www.sagepay.com/online-payments
- Click the “Apply Online” button
- Click on the Apply Button
- Fill out the application form and click on the create account button
- You will now receive an email from Sagepay containing your account details which will direct you back to the apply button but this time you will click the login button
- Once you login you will be asked to change your password and then be aked to fill out some more info
- Then click next and fill out the remaining tabs for your account until registration is complete.
- Once registered go into Infusionsoft and bring up the master nav
- In ecommerce select settings
- From the left hand navigation select merchant accounts
- From the merchant account dropdown select “Sagepay (protx)”
- Now fill out all the details as follows.
- Set the name to something you will recognise in a merchant account dropdown when you see one.
- Set the vender to the vendor code given to you at the top of your company details page when you logged in to continue registration
- In currency select your desired currency
- Set no next to “send payment txtype”
- Set no to pass 000 as cvc
- For use 3d secure set this to match the setting in your sagepay portal
- Set account type to “default sagepay tries E, M then C”
- In avs/cv2 set it to “use config in sagepay”
- Account limit should be left as 0.00 unless you are going to be using multiple merchant accounts in a round robin payment configuration.
- Set to mode to live to take live transactions or test mode while testing the account. When done your settings should look something like this.
- At this point any transactions that you try to put through your sagepay account will now generate an error code of 4020 this indicates that you need to whitelist infusionsofts ip address range in order to complete your sagepay setup.
- To whitelist your IP Addresses go to https://live.sagepay.com/mysagepay/loginpage.msp;jsessionid=CCBD9D793688FDAF9758AA9AF5182AB4.app4 enter your vendor name, username and password (these should all have been given to you throughout the registration process.
- When you have logged in your account will look something like this
Note: from this point onwards all screenshots are of a simulator account so the screens you see in the sagepay portal may look slightly different.
- Click on the account button
- Scroll down to valid ip address section and start adding in the following ip addresses
- Your list of valid ip addresses should now look something like this.
- Now there is one final ip address to add but you cannot add this yourself via your portal so now pick up your phone and dial 0845 111 44 55 and ask the support rep to add the following ip address to your whitelist.
- Once the support rep has done this run a test transaction in test mode using one of the following test cards to test that everything is working correctly.
|Card Type||Protx Card Name||Card Number||Issue Number|
|Visa Electron UK Debit||UKE||4917300000000008||n/a|
|Japan Credit Bureau (JCB)||JCB||3569990000000009||n/a|
- Okay congratulations you have successfully setup sagepay in Infusionsoft.